Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Noah's Football banquet
Noah is a rock star! He had the exact opposite season of Tobin! Noah started on defense and offense, EVERY game! He was the QB on offense and linebacker on defense! He hardly came out for any plays and the coaches depended on him very much. Noah's second year on the team was truly the pinnacle of his playing so far! I am truly being humble when I say he carried the team. Unfortunately the team was very inexperienced and/or didn't have the passion for the game. Noah plays with 110% of his heart and was determined to play enough for everybody. He did a great job at quarterback. He had some amazing throws down wind and made some great connections with his receivers. I worry that Coach Foringer knows that Noah is playing QB and will want him to continue in that vein next year. I don't want what happened to Tobin to happen to Noah! Coach Bishop depends on Noah and Noah is such a leader on the field. I love watching Noah play and I have to admit that it simply comes naturally to him. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment