Saturday, September 28, 2013

Noah turns 14!

Noah turned 14 in early September!  Because he was starting a new school, everything just seemed so busy!  On his actual birthday, we had Brenna's middle school orientation.  I am so glad that Brenna was fine with us missing it because we were able to take Noah out to dinner to celebrate!  It didn't feel very planned because it wasn't!  But I was still happy that we were able to do it because we needed to do something!!  I was hoping to have Noah's friends over to celebrate but it just didn't work out.  That will not happen next year.  So, we did our traditional decorating of the bedroom.  Noah found it when it he came home from football on his birthday. 
However, one special thing happened that made Noah's day special.  Erin, the girl he was planning on asking to homecoming made a sign for him.  Her friends brought it over so that it would be there when Noah got home!!









The other thing that made his birthday not feel like his birthday was the fact that we had already given Noah his birthday present!!  For the record I hate not having presents to give on the actual day, but his birthday present was so expensive I just couldn't justify it!

Noah got 3 new golf clubs!! And a new golf bag!  He was in heaven!  He has renewed his interest in golf in the last year and was so happy to be getting clubs for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment