Brenna did a great job running the 5K! Right now because of youth and soccer, she doesn't practice for the race and she naturally kills it! On one hand I am so proud of her but on the other hand it would be nice to know she is practicing for it. And maybe she is.....with soccer. She plays a lot of soccer and she must run at least three miles every game. Her signature move is in some ways sitll a U around the field. Playing center mid gives her the opportunity to run....a lot! And I like that she likes to run. I'm not quite sure why she hasn't practiced to get to the race, but she kills it, so what can I say? She still did 3.2 miles in under 30 minutes! She had a great time. She ran much of the way with Lindsey, but in the last bits of the race Lindsey pulled away and ran ahead. Brenna looked so strong as she crossed the finish line! Until next year....
 |
| Brenna was tired of me taking pictures! |
 |
| About a mile into the race |
 |
| Crossing the finish line |
No comments:
Post a Comment