It had been a long time since Brenna and her friends had gotten together. So, on President's Day weekend we ended up having an impromptu playdate! I couldn't believe it when everyone was available! Brenna and Lyla and I went to Michaels to find some sort of craft to do. We found t-shirts and puffy paint. It was great! We picked up the rest of the girls and began our fun. The girls were designing t-shirts and were really enjoying painting and designing.
Because it was getting late, and we had had the Good Counsel tournament on Saturday (and won, but lots of drama with coach Ronnie), and 5 games on Sunday, I knew the girls were pretty tired, so I wanted to get them home on time. We decided to bring dinner in instead of going out which was a brillant idea as it gave the girls more time to create! They ate noodles and then we took the girls home.
No comments:
Post a Comment