Friday, August 16, 2013
Luke Bryan (out of order)
In May, Tobin, Noah and I went to Luke Bryan. We all sat in different places and enjoyed our own little slice of Luke Bryan. Tobin went with friends; there were so many that they took a bus to Jiffy Lube. I didn't realize how big Jiffy Lube really was until I got there. I realized that there was no way I would see him. Noah was at least in teh paviollion with me, although he was 2 sections over and, again, it was so big I didn't seem him either. We had a great time. I accidentally texted Noah that I thought LB had a great physique and I was totally embarrassed, but he had to realize I was human at sometime. But we all enjoyed Luke Bryan. he is a great performer and very charismatic. It was so fun.
On the way back out of the concert venue, we walked by a place for these buses. I saw one that looked really nice and I wondered if that was Tobin's bus. Then I looked more closely and realized that there was someone peeing on the tire of the bus. And then I saw that it was a boy and then I realized that he was standing the way Tobin stands! It was Tobin! Peeing, smack dab on the tire of his bus right by the door. I was so shocked and yelled to Tobin to at least go on the other side of the bus where he wouldn't be in the way! He, with no shame, says, "Oh, hey mom!" It was so funny. And off we continued to our car. It was a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment