Thursday, August 22, 2013

Before I Forget-Myrtle Beach

 Brenna was invited to go to her friend Caroline's beach house for the week in Myrtle Beach!  Brenna had a great time.  She and Caroline get along great and have been friends since they were 4!  They had kindergarten, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th grade together!  They have forged a bond that I hope lasts long beyond high school!  They are so cute and I love when I hear them giggling.   They played on the beach, hung out in their pool, went to the "town center" to ride the rides and had a great time.  They put on make-up, took off make-up, painted their nails and stayed up late into the night. 





 Oh yes, they also wanted to dye the ends of their hair!  She called to ask if she could do it.  And since it was temporary I said yes!  It was a great week!


Can't believe how fast these girls are growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment