Tuesday, June 19, 2012
When You're 15
Tobin decided that sophomore year was the year....for a girlfriend. Meet Babette. His girlfriend. Having had a few months to digest this bit of news, I can honestly say that I think there is something good there.
She teaches Tobin to lighten up. Not to take life so seriously. And she helps him connect on-on-one! And in this day and age with all these different technologies and hiding behind a screen, that's great! And for her, I think it is good for her because Tobin likes her for who she is and not for what she might do for him. She doesn't have to pretend to be something she's not around him. When they're together they hang out, watch tv, work on homework, help me with the slideshows. It doesn't have to be something big and over the top every time. She got him to watch Alf. He showed her Men in Black.
I don't think it's such a bad thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment