Brenna's girl scout troop had their end of year trip to Adventure Park USA. It was on a Wednesday afternoon so we had almost the entire park to ourselves, there was no one there!! It was a lot of fun watching the girls run from ride to ride. Brenna's favorite was the roller coaster, fur sure, and then a close second would be the go karts! Brenna hung out with everyone, and didn't stick with any one girl which I thought was great. She hung with her besties Lyla, Mack, and Caroline. But then I also saw her running around with other girls from the troop as well. I thought it was perfect! The girl scout troop had pizza and cupcakes for dinner. We left around 8. And boy, were those girls tired. Brenna had no problems going to bed that night.



Brenna gets to do the funnest things! (Why isn't funnest a word?) saying "Brenna gets to do the most fun things," just doesn't sound the same. Anyway, what a great day for her!
ReplyDelete