Monday, June 11, 2012

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

It is time for Brenna to make some new friends.  There is a girl scout saying that goes something like this:  "Make new friends, make new friends, but keep the old.  One is silver and the other gold."  A new girl moved into our neighborhood and she and Brenna really seem to hit it off.  I am always of the mindset, "the more the merrier" so I am happy that Brenna is reaching out. 
     Somehow, on this day, a few weeks ago, we ended up with an eclectic mix of girls at our house.  I think they found their way together at the pool.  And when they were done with the pool, they weren't done with each other.  ")  So, we had them come back to our house to play.  They had a great time.  And I was having a great time watching them have a great time.  So much so that I didn't want it to end, so I called their parents to see if I could take them to dinner at Noodles!  The girls had a great time.








No comments:

Post a Comment