Monday, June 11, 2012

Noah's Creativity

Noah and a group made up of his friends had to work on a project in digital art.  They alwasy make a CD cover.  I thougth Noah's group was so clever in what they did.  They made it the CD of music band that was a characature of a boy band that is the IT thing right now, called One Direction.  Brenna actually saw them at the BTR concert, and little did we know them then, but in just a month's time, they have become soooo big.  Now all the girls love them and Brenna and her friends sing along with every song of theirs as it comes on the radio.  So, the boys decided to have a little fun with it.  The first thing they did was change the name of the band to Two Directions.  And they did that with all of the songs as well.


I love the back story they made as well.  It just shows me that Noah has a fun side and that he can enjoy all that life has to offer. 
Noah is my middle child and if I had my way I would keep him in the middle of my arms always.  I love him so so so much.

1 comment: