Thursday, May 5, 2011

States for Brenna

She qualified for Junior Olympics (Nationals) in both trampoline and double mini.  I am so proud of her.  She did a great job! Nationals is being held in San Antonio this year in July!



The videos above are of Brenna's passes (routines) on the double mini.  She did a great job and got a combined score of 57.6 almost a full point above qualifying.  I was so proud of her and was able to get a great seat to film her! 


This video is of Brenna on the trampoline!  She also qualified to compete in Nationals for this event too!  She scored a 22.90 and you needed a 22.80 to qualify.  She was nervous but was able to focus on her routine and was able to do it well. I am a little surprised that she has a harder time qualifying in trampoline than double mini, she loves it more, but for some reason has a harder time!  I was so happy she qualified this year, nothing can take that away from her!

A few more cute pictures:







San Antonio here we come!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Brenna and her family for their support. She's my superstar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so exciting for Brenna! Thanks for posting the videos, it makes it mroe real!! I wish we could see her in person. Love you!

    ReplyDelete