Brenna and her friends dying Easter Eggs!
Easter morning. We had gotten in from our flight about 2:30 in the morning so we were really tired. Noah slept until 11:00 am! We were supposed to go to our friends the Faraones, but around 2:00 Brenna threw up and I was nervous she might have caught something on the plane. Turns out it was a false alarm, must have been too much chocolate!! Our dinner was therefore very low key this year!
Dinner consisted of cucumbers, ham, and mashed potatoes! Unfortunately, Andy made the crab pie with so much salt that we couldn't eat it. He felt terrible and it was the thing he worked the most on, so I felt so bad.
The Easter Bunny left the kids clues to find their Easter eggs. See if you can figure out what they are:
Brenna
1. Some mice have spots, some like to squeak, but Daddy’s has no ears or feet.
2. Round and round I spin, I wash away where you have been.
3. Roses are red, violets are blue and look pretty in a “basket”, here’s your clue: just like shoes, I come in sets of two.
4. In our house, it’s winter in here, all the time.
5. What invention lets you look right through the living room wall?
6. Nordstrom, Gap, and Gymboree all live here
Noah
1. Some keys open a door, but mine only make a sound
2. For your next clue, look inside your thing that has a tongue but just can’t taste a thing.
3. Looking at it, all you see is YOU, and what’s in it makes the best you you can be.
4. Look for the drawer of rainbows and you’ll find your next clue.
5. Ask the brother of your aunt, but not your uncle.
6. Lebron and Jordan live here
Tobin
1. This blue, yellow and green cotton material makes a modest man of you.
2. Feed me and I live. Give me Drink and I die. You have seen me most recently in a pit; however, the “place” for your next clue is inside this time.
3. My life’s flame can be measured in hours, I serve by being devoured. Thin, I am quick, Fat, I am slow, Wind is my foe.
4. I'm loud when I am hot, but do nothing when I am not.
5. The more I dry, the wetter I become.
6. To “close” the deal and find your prize, just add a T.
Have fun!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment