![]() |
| Tobin and Andrew being funny! |
| Love the personalities of these boys! So fun. |
| The whole group! |
| Parent picture! |
Junior Prom. Tobin asked Jen. He bought her favorite girl scout cookies and made a sign that said, "Jen, will you Tag-a-long to prom with me?" It was actually really cute and not too over the top as some promposals can be these days! Tobin and Jen are well on their way to being exclusive with each other. So, it was not a surprise, but still exciting just the same! She said, "yes."
Prom week was a busy week. Tobin's tux renting experience was a fiasco. It took over two hours for four of us to rent our tuxes and Tobin and Bradley walked out of Jos. A. Banks without a direct confirmation of his tux. We were very nervous about it. And then Prom week, everyone else's tux came in on Tuesday, except for Tobin's. That made us nervous! And then the truck didn't come in on Wednesday. I was scared. We were in constant contact with the store that day. Our day was crazy busy that day and we were really having a hard time finding time to get it. We had Tobin's NHS induction ceremony, I had a meeting from 3:30-6:30, Noah had an ortho appointment and there was something else that I forget. It was crazy. When Andy got Tobin to the store, his shirt was a little too small, but they were going to make it work. Thank goodness that's all it was!
On Friday, the day of Prom, Tobin got to leave school at 11:00. Like he needed all that time to pick up the corsage. Which was not the right flowers when Tobin picked it up. He was so not happy about that! He called me and I called them and they came through for us! They made an entirely new corsage that was beautiful and used the light pink flowers, not the hot pink that were in the first ones. However, we did have to get small white sweetheart roses and light pink ?? (can't remember now), but at least the colors were right.
I know very little about prom! We took pictures at Bretton Woods which turned out to be the best thing we did. It was such a beautiful space. And there were options for outside and inside pictures.
Other than that they went to Gordon Biersch in DC for dinner, the Prom, the After-prom party, and then to Sam's house. I know the logistics, but not really what happened! Tobin said he had a great time, but really didn't give us any details. I saw a quick second of Tobin at the after party and he was at the quarterback blitz station. I know he won $5 at the poker table.






No comments:
Post a Comment