Sam and Troy helped him. It took up their whole lunch to do it. And he was lucky that Lily saw it before the post its started to blow away. It looked great! She said yes. Whew, the hard parts over!
2. The outfit! Tobin decided this year he wanted to go with the trend of color. Color is oh so in right now and he wanted to rock the yellow pants to homecoming! Yellow....not green, or red, or orange, but yellow, that summer color. He texted me this one day at school (yes, he was in his own class and shouldn't have had his phone out, but he did) and on my lunch break I went online to see what yellow pants I could find. I went to Ralph Lauren, Nordstrom, Gap, Brooks Brothers, Bloomingdales and I could only find mustard yellow pants which Tobin texted me was not the yellow he wanted. He wanted yellow yellow..you know. yellow. I found this bright yellow pair on Amazon.com and bought them. Wasn't sure if they would work, but thought it would be better to have them than not. I also bought two other pairs which I promptly returned as Tobin hated them. When the yellow pants came they were bright....lemon yellow bright. Tobin said he wanted more banana. Yeah, those don't exist, at least not in October! So, he went with the lemon yellow and he pulled it off magnificently!!
3. Homecoming pep rally. They play a lot of games at this pep rally and pie throwing in the face. Tobin and a bunch of his friends joined in the spirit of it as much as they could by painting their chests to spell out J-U-N-I-O-R-S! The Poms performed and did amazing, the cheerleaders performed, and their were class contests as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment