Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Brenna Poms for Tobin

     This is Brenna's last year to do Junior Poms.  It is a fundraiser that the Poms do every year to make money and it is always a success.  The first few years Brenna did it by herself, but last year her friends did it with her.  This year her friends were doing it again and Tobin was friends with so many of the Poms this year so I knew Brenna's big sister during Pom week would have a great chance of being one of those friends. And to be honest, I relish this time as this might be the only time she dances on Poms.  And knowing that she was doing it for her older brother, Tobin, as a football players was really great!
     Brenna's big sister was Remy, Tobin's best girl friend on Poms.  It doesn't get much better than that.  I knew that she was being taken care of and was in good hands.  Brenna wasn't as enthralled this year with it as she had been in the past.   The routine was too easy for her.  And being the oldest, she was right.  Brenna loves a challenge in dance and this didn't give it to her.  I hope she understands that with little kindergarteners it has to be easy.  I hope in the end, she still liked hanging with her friends, having a big sister, and hanging around high school girls.  She did great with the routine the way she always has!  I love that she does it.

The songs they danced to this year were:
Boyfriend Justin Beiber
Give Your Heart a Break Demi Lovato
What makes you beautiful One Direction










No comments:

Post a Comment