This post is out of order! Noah got braces the day before I left for Utah! I got him out of school early (they were mad because I pulled him out during his final exam-oops!) Noah did great and it only took about an hour and a half. He actually looks soooo cute! Noah's looks are changing. I think every day your looks are changing; I hate to say this, but I can hardly stand the fact that you have peach fuzz above your mouth. How is that possible? No, I'm not ready. FOr the past 4-5 months, you keep coming up to me and saying, "mom, do you see that?" I always say "no" but really I do and I just haven't been able to admit it. Your braces looked so natural, not one of those metal mouth smiles. They showed me Noah's xrays of his mouth and told me that they should be on for about eighteen months. I'm guessing twenty-two months.
| Noah and his friend Carly who got braces on a week after Noah. |
No comments:
Post a Comment