Christmas morning was quiet. Too quiet when you have kids. It is just one more realization that my children are growing up way too fast. I can't stand it. In fact, I wasn't even sure when the first one wok up. AFter a while I heard the kids moving from room to room to see what they had gotten in their stockings. They were so even about it all; I wished for just one minute that they were young again to see them excited visibly about it. We opened our Christmas presents with the lights on and Christmas music to give ambiance to Christmas morning. It is always fun to see if they like what they get. One thing we thought might make it more fun was to pick a name and whoever you got you were responsible for getting them a gift. I had Noah and so I got him a nerf gun with a target. The cool thing though was that the target (balls) floated in the air above the base of the toy. Noah loved it and I saw him playing with it later on. I was so happy. Tobin had dad-he gave him a shirt and a glass. It did add to Christmas and I think we will continue it for next year. Merry Christmas.
Noah got a guitar for Christmas and was so excited about it. He had asked for one, but I still think he was surprised about getting it. Dad had so much fun picking it out and when he did, I think he wanted one as much as you did. You spent some time on Christmas morning learning to play Luke Bryan's "Drink a Beer." You did a great job!!


No comments:
Post a Comment