Thursday, February 13, 2014

Christmas Treats

It is pretty clear to me that Brenna isn't a craft girl.  She doesn't have the patience for them.  But I do think it is important to do things you might not like to see if it is something you might develop a liking for.  So I thought it would be fun to do crafts in the form of Christmas treats!!  So Kate and Caroline came over to do them with her.  It's more fun with friends, right?

Here are some pictures







Kate's treats

Caroline's

Brenna's Masterpieces





I could tell Brenna felt a little bad about the way her plate of treats turned out.  I really didn't think she should feel badly since it was about having fun with it all and trying things outside your comfort zone.  :)  So, later that night, I cuddled you in bed and told you what I thought of your treats.
When I look at Brenna's cupcakes, I see, "a girl who thinks outside of the box.  She's creative and clever.  She doesn't follow what is traditional and should be.  And because of all of these things she was a problem solver.  She could find solutions to things because you don't limit yourself.  I see a girl who thinks the world is hers."  I hugged you and kissed you good night.  I think you were happier about it all.  Don't ever limit yourself baby girl.  We love you to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment