Noah got invited to go to Northwest's homecoming. I didn't know the girl, but Noah told me her name was Morgan. I had no idea Noah even knew a Morgan. It is funny, but I actually think Noah had more fun at this Homecoming. I think he had no expectations for this homecoming being the "visitor" to the school and he actually didn't have the pressure of being "Homecoming Prince" weighing on him. I know that sounds weird, but I really think it's true. Noah cold just relax and enjoy. When we got to pictures I thought I was going to fall over. I couldn't believe how beautiful Noah's date was. She was more put together than I ever have been or ever will be! She was beautiful and tall! She was almost as tall as Noah in her heels. I could only dream of being that tall. He had a great time.
It was also awesome that Uncle Nick was here to see you go! He and Uncle Chris were picking up Dad to take him out for his birthday. Uncle Nick had spent that morning watching you play an awesome game of football!! You had a beautiful interception and beautiful tackles throughout the game! You are amazing to watch so it was especially nice for them to see how nicely you clean up.



No comments:
Post a Comment