Monday, November 25, 2013

Brenna begins the party circut

Her first bat mitzvah.  Brenna was excited going to her first bat mitzvah.  Her friend Ashleigh was sharing the night with her brother.  We went dress shopping and actually found a little black dress at Charming Charlies.  (yes, I was surprised.)  We got Brenna's nails done, did her hair and she was off with Mackenzie to the service.  Due to soccer most of the girls were going to miss the service, but I really thought Brenna should see it.  So she and Mack went down to DC, where the service was and they were able to ride the bus back to Rockville to the reception.  It was certainly a party fit for teenagers.  There were so many things to entertain them there.  They had a dj, a photo booth, a doughnut truck at the end of the night, and a candy station.  I am really excited for Brenna as I know she will have a great time at these parties.




No comments:

Post a Comment