Sunday, September 9, 2012

First Days of School

I can't believe that for two of my children this is the last first day in their respective schools.  This is Brenna's last first day of elementary school and Noah's last first day of middle school.  I am a little sad about this fact, but would be more sad if they were sad about it!  They are going to have a great year.  After BTSN for Noah I am so excited about his classes.  I think his teachers are going to be the most incredible teachers and are going to make Noah's 8th grade year so completely enchanting.  Brenna's year is going to be full of exciting events.  She will move from patrols to art to math and have ten friends all around her. 
Tobin's junior year is going to be a challenge, but after his BTSN I think I am most excited about the classes he is taking.  He is going to have a great year and learn so many fun things.  He is taking AP Psych, Forensics, AP World, and regular Pre-Calculus!  Thank goodness for regular pre-calc!  I think that more than anything will preserve our sanity.  Funny enough, Tobin's teacher has given him $1.00 for participating...simply participating!!  He is also taking yearbook and I think he will have a great time!!  As one of a small number of boys, he is in prime spot to thorougly enjoy himself with the abundance of girls around and a sports section to write about!









No comments:

Post a Comment