We had Thanksgiving at Robin and Buff's new house on the bay! The setting was absolutely gorgeous and a great place to play in a Turkey bowl! The kids had fun playing football and riding the ATVs around the yard and were happy to let us adults talk and cook. Robin and Buff made their traditional crab pie. But they added a rice stuffing this year which was so delicious. Because Buff thought there wasn't enough turkey, he bought a goose to cook. I think I ate the goose thinking it was turkey, but I'm not sure. Dinner was so good with everyone's contributions. I love Michelle's cornbread stuffing, our green bean casserole was a mix between peasant and homemade- it had elements of both. Mom and I went around taking pictures for the evening-I think we were having a competition to see who could get the best pictures! She got some great ones and I got some great ones, so we both won!! The sunset on the bay is absolutely gorgeous and the Colchagoff dining room is surrounded by windows so it was the perfect setting for dinner.
| Noah ended up under the tree trying to catch a ball (mom's pic. is better) |
![]() |
| When you're still moving in, who knows where the vase are! |
| Beautiful sunset on the bay. |
| my plate of food! |
| My best friend! |
![]() |
| Tobin's first turkey bowl! |



No comments:
Post a Comment