Saturday, October 29, 2011

Noah's football

Noah's team is undefeated!  Amazing for an inaugural year and team.  I hate to say that we haven't really had much competition because I don't think that is even a good thing.  I think they have maybe had 3 touchdowns scored on them and way too many of the games have been __-0.  I don't think they learn when it is so far apart.  They need a close game.  Noah is enjoying it very much and really enjoying getting to know everybody from the other middle school that will feed into QO.  The only good thing is that because the competition has not been what it should be the coach has been able to put Noah into many different playing positions.  He is even the back up quarterback and played that position all last game because our starting one was hurt.  And we still won 36-0!  Andy loves coaching it and really eats, lives, and breathes this football team!






Noah's team is ranked 3rd in the state!  We may well make the state playoffs this year.  That would be amazing for Noah to experience.  In a week or two they are going to introduce the middle school team at half time during a varsity game!  Noah is so excited he can hardly stand it.  Go cougars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment