Football is a bittersweet sport for Tobin. Just when he is set that he is playing as wide receiver he has to play as quarterback! Tobin can't win. I think Tobin has such potential as a QB, but he is his own worst enemy and that hurts his confidence. After the game against Whitman where he played QB the entire game and I was talking to him about the game, he brought up the mistakes he made. It was only when we were home watching the video we had taken that he realized and said, "hey, I did do some good out on that field." Tobin, you did some amazing things out on that field! I wish you could see it like I do. It's so hard because when you are the QB your mistakes are more obvious than say, a linebacker! Here are some pictures to prove what a great job you did, T! I was so proud of you for all that you did out on that field.
 |
| Tobin getting tackled after a QB sneak! |
 |
| Tobin passing off to Bradley! |
No comments:
Post a Comment