Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mashmallows

Brenna had a few friends spend the night this past weekend.  I love having her friends over and think they are some of the cutest girls around.  On Saturday night we came from a party where all of the girls were playing so when they came home they pretty much put on a movie and promptly fell asleep.  But the next morning they were ready to play.  I remembered recently seeing on Pinterest the idea of building things out of marshmallows and toothpicks.  I thought it was a great idea and ran to the store for marshmallows and we already had toothpicks.  I bought big marshmallows and small colored ones, I thought it added a pretty touch to their play.  You know me, always looking to remind Bre she's a girl. 
Anyway the girls jumped right into making things with the marshmallows.  I was a little curious to see what they would build and make; would it be something creative with no name or something we already knew.  They made houses, a car, and one of them made a person.  They loved the big, white marshmallows and hated the small, colored ones. They did use both kinds which was great.  They also loved the bigger toothpicks.  It was fun watching them which we did while we were making fluffy chocolate chip pancakes.






No comments:

Post a Comment