Thursday, September 22, 2011

Noah's football get together




The creation of the QO middle school team has created quite a buzz!  Andy and Greg were asked by Coach Mac, the varsity QO coach to organize and coach the team.  They are so happy they did.  Andy has spent an inordinate amount of time planning and preparing for the season, ordering jerseys (nicer than the JV ones), designing the t-shirt, and how the coaching team was going to work together.  After the first scrimmage and before the game, Andy wanted to get the team together for a BBQ.  The boys had a great time and enjoyed being able to socialize for a bit.  Noah hated the very thought that I take pictures, so I don't have that many.  But I had to take pictures of the inaugural gathering.  As you have said, Andy, "the tradition begins....."  I can't wait to see what you bring to the field!

1 comment:

  1. Pics say a thousand words. Brennas soccer pics are great too.

    ReplyDelete